Natives

Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Preface

Hello! My name is Dewi Madu Retno. I was born on May 10th, in the small town of Indramayu, West Java. I am a student at Jendral Soedirman University in Purwokerto, Central Java. I am studying English now, but I want to study office Administration later. Because I am live in Indramayu, i speak Bahasa Indonesia, Javanese, and Sundanese. In my sparetime i usually watch  television. my favorite sport is swimming.

I've just created a new blog to share some thoughts and also improve my English writing skils. In my blog I want to share movie review, poetry, trip, short story, book report, news article, local tourism, biography, investigation report, and magazine.

I hope you can enjoy reading my blog. if you have any questions please leave a comment, I appreciate you.

No comments:

Post a Comment